Recently a friend gave me a broken Phillips AJ6111 radio. It was a neat little radio that you can mount under your kitchen cupboard. Only problem was that it didn’t work. I plugged it in, heard a click of a relay and the clock in front came on but none of the buttons seemed to do anything.
Well it’s been a while since I’ve updated things. In fact looking back at the last post it’s from right around when basketball season started. Anyone who knows me knows I’m a basketball junkie. I spent a good part of the college and nba season wondering what sort of software could enhance my basketball addiction.
I wanted to post a quick update to give a big thank you to Paul Bartholomew. He grabbed a copy of the firmware and started looking things over. He took a look at the other custom app the phone runs
act_sip app runs a web server on tcp port 9999 and lets you log in and configure the phone. He noted that on the page that lets you upload a mp3 file it looked like the server was only checking for a content-type of audio/mpeg. Sure enough he was correct. I’m currently just using Tamper Data in Firefox to intercept the post and change the content type, but it works! I can now upload code to the phone.
So i failed to mention with the first post. After I found the
tftpsrv, the first thing I did was to run the
file commond on it and I got back this